Monday, December 9, 2019

Contemporary Colorful Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Fine Art For Sale, “Small Town” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



I took off one afternoon to explore a small town here in Texas near my home in Houston. It was refreshing to see the older buildings and to imagine their history and all the stories they hold. I think it's important to not forget some of our history and maybe even slow down some... I'm used to living in Houston but it was refreshing to walk around and take my time without being rushed. I am grateful to be able to explore so close to home. Do you enjoy a change of scenery? Hoping to get out of the studio more often! This painting comes in a white wooden frame ready to hang!


FRESH OFF THE EASEL...


6"x6"x1.5" Mixed Media on PANEL/FRAMED

$120

Click HERE for more info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE


Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments: